[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ta-Da!!

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:28:40 -0600

Patti,

I think hitting the Upload button clears the Select File field as part of
the upload process.  I agree, it's a pain and probably causes new submitters
a lot of frustration.

Pam,

My impression when I read Patti's e-mail was that she was not changing the
filename on her harddrive, just on the form.  That would probably explain an
error message about the file lenth being 0 and would definitely explain why
she couldn't upload.  Sounds like she was trying to upload a file that had a
single quote in its name or a file that didn't exist.

Does that sound right to you, Patti?

Gerald