[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ta-Da!!

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:36:29 -0600

Patti,

If you can't find an error message saying that something is incorrect, then
maybe the problem is just that something is missing.  I don't have enough
experience to know if that causes an error message to be generated.  Perhaps
someone else can tell us whether or not it does.

Do you have the Brief Synopsis field filled in as well as all of the fields
above it when you hit the Upload button?

Gerald