[bksvol-discuss] Re: TXT and page breaks

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi volunteers:

   I downloaded a txt file to validate but it is
frustating that the file doesn't have the page
numbers, nor page breaks. I am not sure if txt allow
page breaks but the book I 'm validating I, Robot is a
too good scan to reject just for the lack of page
numbers at least.<sigh>

Very truly yours
Dilsia

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck