[bksvol-discuss] Re: TXT and page breaks

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:02:42 -0400

Tracy,

I  have a partial solution, even if you don't like it.  While I'm not going
to suggest that you edit the book in K1K, I will suggest hat you open it in
K1K and resave it as RTF before opening it in Word.  Once you  finish
editting the book, you can resave it to TXT through Word and submit.  Since
you want an "official answer," I will not give you the answer to why TXT as
opposed to RTF when returning books.

Hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel