[bksvol-discuss] Re: TWO OF THE SAME BOOK

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

September Canvas was submitted by the same person a couple of weeks apart.
Since
the books had the same ISBN, I removed one of them from the checkout queue. Oh
phooey! I removed the wrong one. Okay, I removed both and returned the one that
has page breaks, instead of the first version that didn't.

Thanks for letting me know about this! Carrie