[bksvol-discuss] : TWO FOR THE WISH LIST

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

A member has requested the following 2 science fiction books, which I'm adding
to the fiction wish list now. Scoourge of God was originallyh requested last
year and was requested again this past May. I hope we still have some scieince
fiction/fantasy fans who scan (when I looked on Amazon in May I couldn't tell
whether it was scifi or fantasy, or both.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: