[bksvol-discuss] Re: TTS to learn speech WAS: Re: dictionaries?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:18:49 -0700

sorry for theerrors, my trackpad keeps sensing my movements don't know
how to turn it off on the HP-72 and I am trying to find a way to use4
the function row keys f1-f12 which HP oddly enough everythng is doubly
labeld, when pressed in conjunction with the insert numpad key 0, and
say f12 to get time and date with screen reader like NVDA or JAWS, it
turns off the WiFi connection. So I'm trying to find out how to make
that not happen. I use Windows 4 Home Premium 64-bit.
Other than those pet peeves I really like this computer.