[bksvol-discuss] Re: TSBVI and AFB Press

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:35:13 -0500

Shelley,

I'm not sure what you're asking.  It sounds like you are asking if you can
submit books scanned by TSVBI or AFB Press.  If that's the case, then no,
you have to scan the book yourself in order to submit it.  However, if you
are asking if you can scan books published by these two organizations, then
I don't know any reason why you can't.  Gustavo would be the one to ask,
though, not the list.

HTH

Gerald