[bksvol-discuss] Synopsis spelling

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:43:33 -0800 (PST)

In reading the list of books added to the collection
today, I noticed that the synopsis for one has a
couple of spelling errors that make it a little
difficult to read. I hope that validators will read
and correct any synopsis errors, spelling or other,
that the scanners had put in. In the case of Too Late
for Angels, the long synopsis seems to be taken from
the back of the book and consists of reviews of the
first book in the series; it has nothing to do with
the  book being added to the collection.