[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sword Of Flame, and Diamara by maggie furey

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:00:18 -0400

Hi, Barbara.
Do you have a preference for which ones you want from this list?
The only one I have so far is Weavers of War.
I can get the others but I don't want to until I hear from you so we don't scan
the same books.  *Smile*
Christina

          From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sword Of Flame, and Diamara by maggie
furey
          To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Thursday, June 23, 2011, 5:47 PM

          Heart of Merial Spirit of the stone, and echo of eternity and books by
          david b. coe Bonds of vengance, shapers of darkness, and weavers of
          war

          On 6/23/11, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          > Which ones are in the Shadow League series?
          > Christina

United
          >> States cannot be on the side of peasants because it is an ally of
the
          >> landowners. It cannot be on the side of workers anywhere in the
world
          >> because it is an ally of the monopolies. It cannot be on the side
of
          >> colonies because it is an ally of the colonizing powers." - Fidel
Castro
          >> 1960
          >>

          >> Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/rogerbailey81
          >>

          >> The Militant: