[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sword Of Flame, and Diamara by maggie furey

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:40:53 -0400

I just checked what Bookshare has to say about your report and they say that a rescanned copy will be available in two months. Here are the URLs so that you can read it yourself: https://quality.bookshare.org/display/BQU/Sword+of+Flame

and https://quality.bookshare.org/display/BQU/Dhiammara
Don't bother to scan it or go to any other trouble with either book They should be replaced without your having to do anything by about August 20.
_     _      _

"The time to speak the truth has come.... The government of the United States cannot be on the side of peasants because it is an ally of the landowners. It cannot be on the side of workers anywhere in the world because it is an ally of the monopolies. It cannot be on the side of colonies because it is an ally of the colonizing powers." - Fidel Castro 1960

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International:
 http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 10:11 PM

i can't scan these books because i don't own a scanner. That's why i
reported the these books in the first place. i would like to proof it
if there is someone who can rescan these books.

On 6/21/11, Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to rescan it and then proofread it?

Barbara

it wasn't up for proofing. i found it in the science fiction and
fantasy section. i would like to proof it. i reported it as a poor
quality book issue, however i would like to proof it.

On 6/21/11, Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If the scan is that poor you should probably just reject it.