[bksvol-discuss] Re: Suttree scanner or anyone with a copy

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:11:14 -0400

Hi,

Is this enough? If you need more please let me know.

Copyright © 1979 by Cormac McCarthy

All rights reserved under International and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. Published in the United States by Vintage Books, a division of Random House, Inc., New York, and simultaneously in Canada by Random House of Canada Limited, Toronto. Originally published by Random House, Inc., New York, in 1979.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data McCarthy, Cormac, 1933-Suttree.

Reprint. Originally published: New York: Random House, 1979. (Vintage contemporaries) I. Title.

[PS3563.A258S9   1986     813'.54     91-50743 ISBN 0-679-73632-8 (pbk.)

I've noticed some carats and can't identify a few words here and there and then I'm also noticing some font style 56 and 55 mentioned as well as I think it needs work on section breaks. I'm hoping it is manageable, I just haven't taken on something with a few of these things.

Thanks,

Lori

From: Lori <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Suttree scanner or anyone with a copy
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 1:25 PM

#yiv1784246571 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

Hi,

I'm working on
proofing "Suttree", by
cormac McCarthy. If you scanned it
or have a copy or are
familiar with the book, could you please contact me
offlist?

Thanks,
Lori
Lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx