[bksvol-discuss] Re: Susanna Gregory

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:37:02 -0500

Hi Deborah,
  Guess what?  I am going to ask: Can I proof? Thanks!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Deborah Murray
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:07 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Susanna Gregory

Hi Amber,

She has two other series. The Thomas Chaloner series takes place in
Restoration England. Chaloner is a detective and former spy.
The other series she wrote, with her husband, under the name Simon Beaufort.
It features Sir Geoffrey Mappestone, a knight during the time of the
Crusades.

Sr. Dolores and I have been considering one or the other of these two series
to work on, and I have ordered the first book in each series. So, we'll
see...

Deborah