[bksvol-discuss] Re: Susanna Gregory

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:28:33 -0500

Hi Sister Dolores,
Has anyone asked to proof this one? If Not, I'd love to do it! The holdup is partly me; I'm rather fussy. The rest of the hold up is Madeleine, who is on vacation right now, but did appologize for her tardiness. I figure that as long as the books get into the collection and are in excellent condition, that's the best thing!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Dolores Dean
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:57 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Susanna Gregory

Deart Amber,

Yes, Deborah Murray and I have been working on them. It seems as though
they're not being proofed too quickly. I'm up to 17 and should have
that scanned next week. So glad you are enjoying them. I love the
characters, too.

Sister Dolores