[bksvol-discuss] Re: Susanna Gregory

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 20:18:44 -0500

Hi Amber,
Oh, I'd love to know, too.  If you find them and scan them, I'll proof them!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Amber Wallenstein
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:03 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Susanna Gregory

I notice books 1-4 of the Matthew Bartholomew series but books 5 6 and 7 are not available.
Is someone scanning these?  I'm dying to know what happens! lol
If not I'll see if I can get them.
I am looking for specifically, A Wicked Deed.
Amber To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to