[bksvol-discuss] Re: Survival (Island, Book 2) by Gordon Korman appears to be incomplete

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:25:25 -0400

Hi Kellie,

Wow, cliff hanger is putting it mildly. ;-)) If that is the case then it is probably ok. It does end with a complete sentence. Here is the last sentence:

And now, thrown into the mix by some insane quirk
of fate--an atomic bomb.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>