[bksvol-discuss] Re: Support Needed For Our Volunteers and Members

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:35:25 -0500

Georgina, thanks for posting the link for the cooking site. I'm excited
about exploring it. My mom has given me a cookbook to scan that is somewhat
like this site. I've also got a cookbook from Campbell's that has casserole
recipes using various types of condensed soup. Many of the casseroles can be
made and frozen in individual servings for people who live alone.

WebBraille has a couple of make-ahead cookbooks too. I think one is called
Once A Month Cooking.

Monica Willyard

  _____

From: Georgina
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Support Needed For Our Volunteers and Members

Here is a websight that shows you how to cook food for the month and then
freeze it.

http://www.30daygourmet.com/

hth

Georgina