[bksvol-discuss] Re: Support Needed For Our Volunteers and Members

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:08:47 -0600

your very welcome.
I think its neat there are no limits and anyone qualifies.
I spoke with the poeple here in my area and they are friendly and very helpful.
Laura Ann
At 02:39 PM 12/12/2008, you wrote:
Laura Ann, I had never heard of this site - thank you! I've passed it along to my brother, too, who is a pastor in an area that has been hit super hard by the bad economy, and sent it to several other people who can use it too.

Judy s.
    Here is a sight with groceries at an affordable price.
    They come in ready meals or a pack with groceries.
    The price is $30 for a box
    or $28 for ready made meals
    a $60 or so value
    everyone and Anyone qualifies
    you just place the order and pick it up on the day specified.
    http://www.angelfoodministries.com/
    You can get quite a bit for $28 or $30 depending on which pack you
    choose.
    and they have other boxes like a produce box or a grilling meat box
    to choose from after you choose one of the basic boxes.
    It will help stretch groceries $$$.
    Hope this will help someone.