[bksvol-discuss] Suggestions for books to scan

  • From: "cindy rosenthal" <socly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:40:53 -0500

-In the months I've been here -- actually, I think it's over a year, now --
I've been keeping a list of books
that have been requested here in the discussion group plus books which I think
might be good
additions to the collection based on the fact that others related have been
requested, e.g., Second
Generation, by Howard Fast, was requested (and provided) but it's the second in
a series, so I
thought The Immigrants and then later books would be good to add.

Plus there are 2 lists of teacher-requested books I have, one by Tami and one
that was already on
bookshare.

I have these books on slips and sheets of paper as things I plan to do at some
point if they haven't
been done already but I haven't gotten to them yet because I keep doing other
things.  If there's a
desire for such a list, I can type (i.e. word-pocess it) and provide it
individually or post it here. I won't
have checked each title with what's in the collection already, or is already on
the download list,
however. Whoever chooses a title  would be responsble for doing that, as well
as seeing which titles
from an author are already in the collection.