[bksvol-discuss] Re: Suggestion for the new books

  • From: "Satauna" <mercury@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:51:32 -0700

Louise, when you are asking for two sections for new books, are you
wanting two sections in the download area for validators or two sections
in the What's New area? I love the idea of having a What's New section
specifically for childrens' books, however I can imagine this suggestion
would probably take a back seat for awhile.

My suggestion would be to have a way to sort books awaiting validation
by category.  One can sort by author, title or format, so I'd think that
being able to sort by category wouldn't be too difficult to implement.
Jesse, wanna weigh in?

Great to be back on this list! I was one of the folks who Topica didn't
like! Also fun to see others from Seattle!
Satauna, also in Seattle