[bksvol-discuss] Sugesstions on what to do--MS word problem

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 21:30:43 -0500

BlankHey guys;
I am proofing a book in MS Word 2007, I also sometimes proof on my other lap
top using MS Word 2010. When I attempt to save my changes I keep getting a
message that says that saving the document in a earlier format will not allow
for "some changes" save in a later format... (the words in the quotes are about
what it says). Has anyone encountered this problem? Can anyone tell me what to
do?
I saved the document in RTF, which is what I proof in. Also I can't see the
list of changes it is speaking of.
Thanks,
Netta

GIF image