[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sue Miller (for Bud)

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:24:36 -0700

Thanks Joanie for the update. Actually I hadn't planned on doing it but I never know just what books my wife will bring home from the library so I'll watch out for that one and avoid it.
Happy scanning.
'
Bud

At 04:50 PM 9/10/2005, you wrote:

Hey, Bud, since you've recently submitted a few of Sue Miller's books, I thought I should say that I'm scanning another of hers, The Good Mother. Don't know if you have this in progress, or were planning to scan, but I've nearly finished scanning, so perhaps there's one less book for you to do! I'll try to submit it in the next two or three weeks.

Joanie

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California