[bksvol-discuss] Sue Barton, Superintendent of Nurses is now in the collection.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:21:54 -0500

I know a lot of people are interested in the Sue Barton series, and wanted to
let you know Sue Barton, Superintendent of Nurses is now in the collection.  I
incorrectly labeled it as #6 (it is #5), but hopefully Carrie will fix it for
me.  That means only #6, Neighborhood Nurse, is waiting to be added and I hope
to finish it in the next week or two.  There are 7 books in the series and 1-5
and 7 are in.

I have really enjoyed working on these; thanks everyone for your patience!

Valerie