[bksvol-discuss] Success and Gratitude!

  • From: Christine Szostak <szostak.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 16:22:33 -0400

Hi All,
  I just had my first successful proofing. My first book that I proofed has now
been accepted after making the requested additional proofs:)!

  I am sending this because I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for
the wonderful and very valuable assistance, time, patience, and advice
throughout this first proofing experience!
Have a marvelous weekend!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1@xxxxxxx

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related
issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general
research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services