[bksvol-discuss] Re: Success, I think, was Re: Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:22:27 -0500

Hi Robert, that is a good suggestion, but it wasn't the problem
with this book.  This book had Open Book insert over 100 spurious
hard page breaks, not soft pagebreaks, when it was converted into a rtf file. The font size wouldn't have made any difference, unfortunately (and it already was sized at font size eight, coincidentally). smile.

Judy s.

Robert Peters wrote:
May I make a suggestion?  if you shrink the type size to 8
point, it has been my experience that the excess pages go
away. RKP