[bksvol-discuss] Re: Subtitles

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:34:31 -0700 (PDT)

Looking up the ISBN or looking to see what amazon.com says the title is, those
are 2 more options.

  Carrie

Paula and James Muysenberg <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Thanks, Carrie and Pratik. I didn't think about comparing with the
copyright page, so I may have messed up a couple of titles. In one case,
though, there was neither a title nor a subtitle on the copyright page.
Would using the ISBN to look up the book information have clarified the
subtitle?

Paula