[bksvol-discuss] Re: Subtitles

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Paula,

Probably, yes. You could probably find the book on
amazon or possibly in a library online catalog and get
the official title, as well as looking it up in the LC
catalog, if it's there, or the copuright office.

I had one situation that confused me--maybe yours is
like that. The subtitle was on either the cover or the
title page and not on the other--I don't remember
which way.

Cindy

--- Paula and James Muysenberg