[bksvol-discuss] Subtitles

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:10:55 -0500

    When a book has a subtitle, I've been including it in the edit box with
the title. I just follow the title with a colon, and then add the subtitle.
The two books I validated recently didn't do this, so I'm wondering if I did
the right thing. Should I continue including subtitles in the Title field?

Thanks,
Paula