[bksvol-discuss] Re: Subscript

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 19:18:29 -0700 (PDT)

I am a day and a half behind on emails, so probably by now someone has
suggested
this. If you are working in Word, you can select the entire document with a
control-a, then use the keystroke for subscript and subscript again and it
should remove anything that was subscript. I wish I could remember the
keystroke, I always do it visually through the ribbon.
 Valerie