[bksvol-discuss] Re: Subscript

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 19:41:46 -0400

Oh, dear; it sounds as if I'm a day late and a dollar short. I think that if you have this sort of problem again you can fix it at the very beginning by using the options format menu--the same place and time as when you put the text in bold or 16 point for chapters. There's both superscript and subscript there. HTH!

Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Lisa Gorden-Cushman
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 4:13 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Subscript

Well, I think I finished it, and got it turned in.