[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Two Books in One

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:57:13 -0500

Use the most recent copyright date.
In the long synopsis tell a little about each novel.  Try summarizing what
you find for each novel in the volume.  Make it look like two longish
short synopses jammed into one.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/02/2004 06:29 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

"Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Submitting Two Books in One

I recently scanned a double book.  There were two novels.  Each has a
different copyright date, but they're both by the same author.  How do I
indicate this when I submit it?  The book also had a synopsis for both
novels, but I don't think it'll fit in the long synopsis area.  Apparently
these books were also published separately, but this time they call it a
double western.  Thanks.     Louise

If people who read books on paper are called bookworms, then people who
listen to cassette books should be called tapeworms.