[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting THE IAMS COMPANY COMPLETE DOG OWNER'S MANUAL

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:28:25 -0500

Hi, Cindy. I plan on it! I want to do the cat book too but I'm hesitant to do that just yet. It'll get done, but I need something else first! <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Yes, Lisa.

Julie took such care to make sure every page was
coherent and every boxed information was present and
not mixed in with text. It should be an easy and
informative validation. I thought she was
validating--didn't realize she was submitting. The
book, like the series on animals, rodents, etc.,that
Shelley did, had boxes of information in various
places on the pages.

Julie, I hope next you do something easy and fun.
smile

G.Cindy