[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting THE IAMS COMPANY COMPLETE DOG OWNER'S MANUAL

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:59:00 -0500

Hi, Cindy. No doubt about that! Thanks for your help with it all. When it gets to the site, it may not be perfect, but there won't be any garbled text, or there shouldn't be, anyway. It'll all be in pretty good shape. I do love dogs and I found a lot of the information fascinating, but I'm glad working on that one's over! I have the cat book in this series, too, but if that one's going to be as nerve-racking as this one was I think I'll do another book or two from somewhere else before I tackle that one! Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Thanks, Julie.

It was a hard book to do, with all the segments around
all the pages, and even if one is into dogs, I think
it can get tiring and boring. I think you deserve
kudos for doing it and and sticking with it.

And we all have life interrupting our bookshare work
at times--and sometimes other books have to take
precedence because people need them, or just as a
change from what we're working on. Thank goodness we
can keep the books as long as we need them to work on.

G. Cindy