[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Still

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:03:36 -0400

Will remember that.
Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Monica Willyard
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 8:10 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Still

  Hi, Gary. The place where I used to get into trouble with the form is in
  having a space or an apostrophe in my file names. I have developed the
  habit of putting an underscore character in the places where I would
  normally put a space and leaving out the apostrophe character altogether.

  Monica Willyard

8:02 AM