[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Still

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

I would recommend leaving out ALL special characters (except for underscore).
If the filename is only alphanumeric characters, you should be fine.

My 2 cents, Carrie

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi, Gary. The place where I used to
get into trouble with the form is in
having a space or an apostrophe in my file names. I have developed the
habit of putting an underscore character in the places where I would
normally put a space and leaving out the apostrophe character altogether.

Monica Willyard