[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Still

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:17:36 -0500

Gary,

I know this may sound elementary and it may not be what you need to do but,
just in case, be sure your file is actually opened when you submit it to
Bookshare. Press the browse button and then locate your file and open it,
then complete the rest of the form. Sometimes this gives many of us a
difficult time. Good luck and hope you get it submitted.

Susan

  _____