[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Still

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:50:39 -0700

Hi Gary,

The most common error that I have seen on that submission form is in the "Short Synopsis" field. That is supposed to be no more than 200 characters. But when in doubt, the best way to find the error on the form is to down arrow through the form, reading everything from the title field on down until you find the place where the error is noted. It will be there somewhere. Another common error is to have the letters "ISBN" included in the field where the ISBN number goes. That field only allows room for the actual numbers themselves. Also, if your file name has an apostrophe, or other unacceptable characters, it will register as an error.

Sorry if I haven't been as organized with this message as I could have been. Do try arrowing through the whole form to find where the error is pointed out. And if you still can't find it, just keep asking here. People will help you sort it out.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 01:29 PM 9/24/2007, you wrote:
I've gotten to the form to fill out. I've filled it out, picking RTF for the file type and the file as a name.zip file. I keep being returned to the upload page with the filename clear and I cannot find any sign of where the error is. Suggestions, please.
Thanks.