[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Scans to Bookshare using a Mac

  • From: Shelley Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:47:47 -0400

Thank you for the help.

I have Pages, but was wondering about MS Office and will explore that.

I have to admit I haven't actually submitted a book using the Mac but the books
completed folder on my SD card is starting to get full so I need to grit my
teeth, pluck up my courage and take the plunge.

Smile.

Is there anything I should read on Boookshare regarding Macks?

Have there been any VO users successful in submitting books?

Shelley and Ludden.