[bksvol-discuss] Submitting Scans to Bookshare using a Mac

  • From: Shelley Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 21:08:20 -0400

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any cautions or suggestions for using a Mac to submit scanned
books to Bookshare.  My XP computer is not working and I am learning to use my
Mac book Air.  I have some books to submit for Bookshare but have been a bit
cautious about submitting as I was afraid that the format would be different.

Thanks for the help.

Shelley Rhodes