[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Books to Bookshare for a Scan

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:08:23 -0500

Lora,

The books aren't shredded, just chopped, so they can still be read
afterwards, just don't have a binding.

Bookshare's validation of a book related to playing cards would probably
depend on whether or not Carrie's interested in the book, as well as how
much work it is.  She's got her hands full with NYT Bestsellers, but might
be willing to work it in sometime if it's not too big a project since she's
a big fan of Bridge.  Why don't you write her offlist at ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx
and ask her.

Gerald