[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Books To Bookshare.org

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:42:31 -0500

    I feel sorry for the people who submit in Ark format, because their
books just seem to sit there. There are two or three books I would validate,
if I had OpenBook, and they have been on Step 1 quite awhile. Even though
other formats will still be accepted, I hope Bookshare will more strongly
encourage Rtf submissions. People who are not on the Volunteer e-mail list
may not realize why Ark submissions take so long to be processed.

Paula