[bksvol-discuss] Submitted/nonfiction

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:17:53 -0500

Hi all,

I've just submitted for proofing "Power Systems: Conversations On Global
Democratic Uprisings And The New Challenges To U.S. Empire" by Noam Chomsky
and David Barsamian.

It's been read and spell-checked. All headers stripped, page numbers/chapter
titles present, footnotes formatted and all fonts adjusted.

214 pages.

In this new collection of conversations, Noam Chomsky explores our most
immediate and urgent concerns: the future of democracy in the Arab world,
the European financial crisis, the breakdown of American mainstream
political institutions, and the growing threats to the environment and
peace. As always, Chomsky presents his ideas vividly and accessibly, with
uncompromising principle and clarifying insight.

Deborah