[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted/nonfiction

  • From: Tim Syfert <goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:13:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Deborah,

I finally got a copy of the book from the library so I could proof the book.
I'm so glad that you deleted the charts, I was worried about how to do an image
description. There are a lot of inset, smaller paragraphs that are quotes from
people or printed sources that were put that way for the quotes. Do you think I
should put quotation marks around them to separate them from the author's words?

From what I read of just the introduction, this will be an excellent book and
should be in every library in the country! I wish I could send a copy to the
President and every member of Congress. It should be on the news so everyone
would go out and get a copy. Guess I'm a radical.

Tim