[bksvol-discuss] Submitted several books

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:19:03 -0600

Hi everyone,
I just submitted several books for our validating pleasure

Candle Magic by Phillip Cooper
Sweet Georgia (Sunny Childs P.I. #3) by Ruth Birmingham
Cold Trail (Sunny Childs P.I. #5) by Ruth Birmingham
Thyme of Death (China Bayles herbalist #1)  by Susan Wittig Albert
Magical Aromatherapy by Scott Cunningham

I should have a few more on the way later today as well. Let me know if anyone
has any difficulty.

Happy validating!

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

Email: guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/caninemagick
LiveJournal: http://caninespirit.livejournal.com/profile
WebSite: http://www.blazingtomorrow.org

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----