[bksvol-discuss] Submitted book - The Professor's House by Willa Cather

  • From: Rolph Recto <rolph.recto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:17:50 -0400

ISBN: 0679731806
Title: The Professor's House
Author(s): Willa Cather
Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
Copyright Date: 1925
Copyrighted By: Willa Cather
Brief Synopsis: On the eve of his move to a new, more desirable residence,
Professor Godfrey St Peter finds himself in the shabby study of his former
home.
Long Synopsis: On the eve of his move to a new, more desirable residence,
Professor Godfrey St Peter finds himself in the shabby study of his former
home. Surrounded by the comforting, familiar sights of his past, he surveys
his life and the people he has loved-his wife Lillian, his daughters, and
Tom Outland, his most outstanding student and once, his son-in-law to be.
Enigmatic and courageous-and a tragic victim of the Great War-Tom has
remained a source of inspiration to the professor. But he has also left
behind him a troubling legacy which has brought betrayal and fracture to the
women he loves most.
Comments: I've gone through the book already; for the most part, it is
spell-checked and the page numbers are already on it. The only major thing
to do is to bold headings. If you have any questions, contact me at
rolph.recto@xxxxxxxxxx
Adult content: No
Language: English US
Book Quality: EXCELLENT
Categories: Literature and Fiction

This is only my second scanned book. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!