[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted book - Shuttered Windows by Florence Cranell Means

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:53:17 -0500

Scott, is "publisher partners" a link you can activate from the volunteer
home page?

From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:16:16 -0700
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cranell Means

It would be nice if the green "safe" highlight on safe extended all the way
across the row so people with sight can tell quickly if the publisher is
listed as "safe".

Of course just because a publisher is listed as caution or "don't use"
doesn't mean a volunteer can't scan books from those publishers. Just that
someday their work might be replaced.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Minding Ben by Victoria Brown