[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted book - Shuttered Windows by Florence Cranell Means

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:39:46 -0400

Hi all,

Again, Scott, your message came through all garbled, you may want to check your email program and enable mime encoding so we don't get either blank messages or garbled text.

As for Shuttered Windows, I've just spent the most agreeable hour proofing this book. I'm up to page 49. I hope that you haven't written that this book is already in the collection? If so, I'll release it, but man, I'm having fun reading this.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring