[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted book - Shuttered Windows by Florence Cranell Means

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:23:46 -0400

I will say that these Bookshare wikis are hard enough to use with my screen reader that I prefer to just avoid them. That goes for the books being scanned list and the wish lists too, so I was very glad to start getting a weekly update of them by email. I have been wondering if the lists of publishers, safe and unsafe, might be sent along with those lists too, not necessarily every week because they are not updated that often, just when they are updated.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com