[bksvol-discuss] Submitted another nonfiction book

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:58:28 -0400

Hi all,

I've just submitted for proofing "Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine
Conflict" by Norman G. Finklestein
It's been read through and had errors corrected. All headers stripped;
section titles and page numbers present and protected; text formatted. 287
pages. Lots of proper names.
I suggest removing the "adult" rating from this one.

First published in 1995, this polemical study challenges generally accepted
truths of the Israel-Palestine conflict as well as much of the revisionist
literature.  This new edition critically reexamines dominant popular and
scholarly images in the light of the current failures of the peace process.

Deborah

database 5348 (20100806) __________

http://www.eset.com