[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted another book

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:21:32 -0500

What is this that sounds like a Torey Hayden book? I love her stuff, and have
read all of it, so, anything that is similar is of interest to me.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music",
feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx